Sustainable Travel and Tourism Agenda (STTA) is asking the public to send in their articles to be published in a book.
The book project is on Sustainable Tourism Dialogues in Africa.
In 2013, STTA signed a publishing agreement with De Gruyter Studies in Tourism (DG).
The project will be about articulations of issues brought forward by tourism stakeholders, relevant to guiding sustainable tourism development in Africa, both in practice and policy.
This is to enhance dialogues as socio political process for managing destinations have become crucial.
The aim is help transform the sector since there are global level disruptions to tourism.
This book project is therefore open for chapter contributions from researchers, academics, and professionals in tourism & hospitality.
Chapters and Topics That You Can Write On
Kindly visit http://sttakenya.org/call-for-book-chapters/
Article Submission Guidelines
1. Each chapter contribution is subject the following review and submission procedures
2. Authors submit their interests providing a working title and a 500 word abstract of the proposed chapter. Abstracts should include title, authorship list, author affiliations, contact information and keywords.
3. If your abstract is found suitable, you will be invited to submit a full paper. Each chapter contribution needs to be a maximum of 7000 words long.
4. The chapters will go through a double-blind review process
5. Based on reviewer’s recommendation, the editors will decide whether a particular submission should be accepted as it is, revised and resubmitted, or rejected.
Abstract submission deadline: 15th May 2020
Interested authors should email their abstracts (500 words), to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full chapter submission: 15th August 2020
Review results: 15th September 2020
Submission to publisher: 1st December 2020