- Name of Business: Bon Hotels
- Job Description: General Manager
- Skills and Experience: Previous experience as a General Manager in a full service 4 and 5 hotel
- How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BON Hotel Group is rapidly expanding within Africa and are wanting to appoint a General Manager to administrate, manage and market one of our hotels in Cape Town.
BON’s General Managers are responsible for providing vision, inspiration and professionalism; achieving maximum return on investment; identifying and implementing marketing and sales strategies, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction; creating and developing strategies to ensure compliance with all legislation and company standard operating procedures; managing the budget, targets, cash, and working capital effectively; and responsible for staff development, social-economic development programmes and all environmental strategies, within the BON Profitable Standards system.
• Previous experience as a General Manager in a full service 4 and 5 hotel
• A ‘hands-on’ approach able to deal with multiple stakeholders
• Exceptional guest service knowledge and experience
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Passion to live your role everyday • Strong problem-solving expertise
• Solid financial understanding
• Live-in onsite position
• A South African citizen
• Valid driver’s license
To apply, send your cv and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 28 January 2022.