Botswana Tourism hosted an exclusive training networking session for the travel and tourism industry at the ongoing World Travel Market in London. The event was graced by the Acting High Commissioner of Botswana in London Godfrey Engliton.
Industry during World Travel Market (WTM) – London
Botswana Tourism’s Interim Board Chair Wincey Ramaphoi and BTO Acting CEO Keitumetse Setlang, were also in attendance to share insights with the UK Based Travel Industry and Media on the travel trends, developments and facilitation initiatives offered to the industry by Botswana. The highlights of the session included;
– Connecting with industry leaders in travel and media
– Showcasing Botswana’s breathtaking attractions
– Embracing sustainable and responsible and partnerships
– Inspiring conservations led by our esteemed High Commissioner
– Insights about the Botswana Tourism and Travel Expo (BTTE)
In addition, the Botswana Tourism and Private Sector gave away travel prizes to Botswana to the hosted UK Agents and media.
The event was a testament to Botswana’s commitment to becoming a leading global travel destination. Botswana Tourism used the platform to promote Botswana, build relationships, gain market insights, and explore business opportunities. This overarching goal is to strengthen Botswana’s presence in the global tourism industry and attract a diverse range of travelers to the country.